When you place an order with Flutterby Weddings you are agreeing to our terms and conditions outlined below.
Trading Name & Address:
23 Old Tatham
Holme on Spalding Moor
Hours of Business: Monday to Friday 9.30 am to 5.00 pm, excluding bank holidays.
Contact Telephone Number: 0844 351 0182
Please note we are an internet based company we do not allow visitors to our studio.
- Please allow up to 10 days for your order to be despatched however we aim to despatch orders quicker subject to stock levels. Our designs are either held in stock in our studio or held in stock with our supplier.
- Orders can be cancelled at any time before despatch, though please inform us as soon as possible. You are also entitled to cancel your order up to 14 days after you have received your order. Please notify us by email if you wish to cancel your order, we cannot process cancellations over the telephone. Refunds will be made as soon as possible after cancelling an order and at the latest within 14 days.
- Payment is taken at the time of placing your order. Our payment provider Stripe provides facilities that are fully secure and use a valid encrypted SSL certificate. Upon receipt of your payment we will email you an order confirmation.
- Most Flutterby Weddings products are hand finished and as a result some variations do occur.
- Occasionally colour variation may occur with some components and beads, and as a result we advise brides to order goods all together to ensure a perfect match.
- All photographs on our website are only a representation of products.
- For Delivery within the UK including Scotland, Wales, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man.
- Wedding Charm orders and small orders will be posted by Royal Mail 1st Class Post. However if you require a tracked service please select Special delivery at checkout
- Large orders will be posted by Royal Mail Special Delivery.
- You will receive an automated email once your order has been despatched.
- Orders posted by Special delivery will require a signature. If Royal Mail are not able to deliver they will leave you a card requesting you to collect from the sorting office. Please note Royal Mail will only hold your parcel for 1 week, after that it will be returned to us.
- Estimated delivery timeframe for delivery within the United Kingdom: 1-3 business days however Royal Mail does not consider a parcel lost until 15 working days have past.
- We ship to the following countries: Denmark, Finland, France, Ireland, Italy, Malta, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Cyprus, Greece, Austria, Belgium, Norway, Switzerland, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand
- Unfortunately if your country isn't listed we do not ship there.
- Estimated delivery times are as follows:
- USA and Canada: 10-28 business days
- Europe: 7-10 business days
- Australia and New Zealand: 28-30 business days
- Actual delivery time will depend on the delivery method you choose and the speed of customs and delivery company.
Customs and Import Taxes
- Buyers are responsible for any customs or import fees that may apply. I'm sorry but I cannot be held responsible for delays due to customs,
- Please do not return items without contacting us first.
- You are entitled to a 14 day cooling off period in which you can return your item/s for a refund.
- If you decide to return an item/s you must notify Flutterby Weddings by email or in writing within 14 days of receiving your order to qualify for a refund.
- To notify us you wish to return an item please contact us via our contact us form by selecting returns/cancellationfrom the drop down menu.
- A returns code will be allocated to your order and this code must be included with your returned items.
- Please note that you are liable for the cost of returning an item to us. We would advise items are returned to Flutterby Weddings using recorded delivery or special delivery.
- Returns made from outside of the EU must be returned marked as "Merchandise being returned to original seller for refund" on the customs form. If the package is marked incorrectly it would ensure the package be delayed by customs and a 20% fee plus £8 handling charge payable. This unfortunately would be deducted from any refund due. Marking the packaging correctly would ensure the package would not be stopped at customs and no fee would be applied therefore your refund could be made swiftly!
- Please return all items with their original gift packaging but in a new padded envelope or box to ensure they survive their journey through the postal system without getting squashed or crushed!
- A full refund will be made as soon as possible and no later than 14 days.
- Please ensure you return the item/s in the same perfect condition that you received them. If an item is returned damaged due to unreasonable use and as result its value has dimished we reserve the right to deduct money from your refund.
- If we suspect that our returns policy is being abused we reserve the right to refuse future orders.
- Please advise us as soon as possible if any items arrive damaged.
- Due to my products containing small parts they are unsuitable for children under 3 years old and should never be used as toys or left unsupervised as beads are a choking hazard. We accept no responsibility for injury cause by the misuse of our products.
- Unless otherwise stated gold and silver refers to the colour and the metal used is silver plated and gold plated.
- All items must be ordered and paid for by the special offer closing date to qualify for a discount.
- The discount cannot be combined with any other special offers.
- The discount only applies to on-line orders through the website.
- We cannot extend any promotions to customers who have missed the closing date. Please ensure you make a note of the final date of any sale and come back within that date to take advantage of our special offer.
- In the unlikely event of a complaint please email Flutterby Weddings via our contact us form.
- I am committed to processing personal information about customers in a way that is safe, secure and non-invasive.
Under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018 this document sets out what data I collect and store when you buy from me, why I collect it, who the information is shared with and the rights of the customer to have the information changed or deleted.
What information Is Collected:
- Name and address
Debit/credit card information is collected separately by Stripe payment processing.
Who The Information Is Shared With:
- Stripe (during payment at checkout)
Royal Mail (when buying postage)
Why The Information Is Collected:
- Your name and address is collected in order to provide the products you have purchased from me (under the contractual performance lawful basis of GDPR).
- Your email is collected so that I can contact you to let you know your order has been dispatched. It might also be used if I have any queries about your order. (Also under the contractual performance lawful basis of GDPR)
The information is not used for direct marketing such as sales emails.
How The Information Is Collected:
Directly from customers via the online ordering system on our website.
Who May See the Information :
- Myself, Gaynor Taylor, sole owner of the business.
- Select third parties, i.e. Stripe and Royal Mail.
Other third parties, i.e. law enforcement or tax authorities (only in unusual circumstances).
Keeping Personal Information Secure:
- I am committed to keeping customer’s personal information secure.
- It will not be sold, inappropriately shared or accidentally used.
- Customer’s details are only used for direct communication about specific orders over email.
All technology in use by me is kept up to date with current security software and is not made available for use by anyone else.
How Long Information Is Kept:
- Under UK law, business records must be kept for seven years.
In the case of invoices and receipts, customer information is also included. This information will be securely disposed of as soon as practical. However customers also have the right to be forgotten and personal information will be removed from my recording system if requested and it does not interfere with the obligations of the business, e.g. submitting taxes.
Accuracy Of Information:
This web site relies on customers keeping their information up to date and accurate. Log in to your account using the log in details created when you signed up for an account. You can then change your personal details from within your account
Access To Personal Information:
- Under GDPR legislation, customers should have access to their personal information and be given the opportunity to change their details. You also have the right to ask me to change, restrict my use of or delete your personal information.
- In order to see what information is held about you either:
- Log in to your account using the log in
- Request to see what information is held by sending me a message with your request and including your name and address as used when shopping on this web site.
- You can request that I delete your personal information from my website. You can also close your account from within your own account settings.
If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
As privacy legislation is an ever changing landscape, I will update my privacy policies as required.
Contact Details:Gaynor Taylor
23 Old Tatham
Holme on Spalding Moor